My baby is TWO months away from being ONE YEAR OLD!! WOW!
This month has seen an increase in appetite, especially these past few days.
Lily has begun to walk a lot more with help. She's great when someone is walking with her and does great holding on to things. Yesterday she walked while one hand slowly rubbed the wall. She slide her hand across as she walked. I could have sworn she was about to walk but then she sat down and played.
She talks ALL the time! She does "dadadada" and "mamama." She also says a lot of other sounds.
She's very interested in her books now. She'll sit and look at them for a long time.
Her 10 month pictures are nearly impossible. I'll post them tomorrow.
She got her first "boo boo" at daycare. One of the little boys accidently dropped something and it hit underneath her eye. She has a little bruise but defintely not as bad as it could have been.
She likes to crawl with her butt in the air and her feet on the ground. She does this when I've taken her outside on our concrete patio and as she switches between the carpet in the TV room to the tiled kitchen.
She gives her momma hugs. I love it! She gives other people hugs too, but it seems as if she does more with her momma. I know this will change some day, so I cherish every one!
She's growing like a weed! She easily fits into all of her 12 month clothes and her 18 month footed pjs are a little loose, but not by much - especially in height.
She's still skinny but she's muscular! She's gaining weight and getting tall. As Doug said last night, she's now taller than Zoey (our dog).
Her hair can't figure out if it'll be blonde or reddish. Right now it's staying more blonde.
She's starting to work on her 6th tooth.
No comments:
Post a Comment