Lily has a little tooth showing!!! I am super excited. She's handling things well and doesn't seem to have an increase in drool or pain (so far!), so we're keeping our fingers crossed this continues!
However... I have heard baby teeth are as sharp as puppy teeth. If this comes into play while nursing, her little teeth won't be so cute! (And may make me want to wean quicker than originally planned).
Wish us luck that it continues to go well and that it doesn't hurt BOTH of us. I'll try to get some pictures of it.
On other news - I have a day off tomorrow and I'm still sending Lily to daycare. Why? Well, one would think that it would be so I could SLEEP but I desperately need to clean my house! If the weather is nice (not like today's!), I plan on cleaning up our back yard too. My to do list is huge, but it needs to be done. I work so much better when I don't have someone who wants to be held and nursed all the time. She's getting a lot better, but still. So I'll be at home, cleaning and maybe taking a nap or two. :)
And then, another reason for the big clean - Grandma G is coming to visit Saturday. She hasn't seen Lily in over a month and I know she'll enjoy seeing Lily and how much she has changed!
4 comments:
YAY!!! Avery Kate got TWO teeth this week! It is so exciting!
Awesome news, and I'm so glad she's not fussing and in pain. Love ya, Grandma J
Good for you - enjoy your day. You'll get tons done. Love ya, Mom
Hope the nursing is going well with Lily! Thankfully/Sadly, I don't have to worry about him biting me, since I'm just pumping, but I hope it works well with you guys!
Post a Comment