Lily, Lily, Lily... you love your food. However, you do not like chunks of food in your mouth. When I forgot your mesh food holder, I let you eat an apple I was holding. You love to suck on it but did not like getting a chunk in your mouth. You're fine with some foods, but did not care for it at all. You're fun to watch as you suck on the mesh food holder with its apple inside.
You're teething like crazy. Anything in site is going in your mouth, including my thumb last night. You have a strong, painful bite!
You tried Sweet Peas for the first time. Although they weren't your favorite (that's still Sweet Potatoes), you did like them more than Green Beans.
You love your Puffs (Strawberry Apple and Banana flavors). We haven't tried any other flavor yet.
You also love the Yogurt drops. Strawberry has been your favorite but you're eating the peach more.
I almost hate to say this.... but you're sleeping better. It may be because you are so active. Or it could be that we have to give you some Tylenol in the evenings for your teeth (however that isn't every night). You do still wake up for food though. But you're better at going back to sleep after a bottle than you used to. Thank you!
You're exploring everything. And you LOVE to pull up on anything and everything you can. Your favorite seems to be the window. You stand there and watch the world outside (now covered in snow!). We talk about our backyard and how some day you'll be able to play out there on our patio and the grass. We also talk about the elementary school two yards away and how you'll be there some day. Now we know we'll have to put a gate with our fence when the time comes!
You smile and laugh all the time. I know many people say they have really happy babies but you seem to the happiest!
You love country music. You love the girls... especially Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift and other blondes. Is this because there are a lot of blondes or because you like the color? Or music? It's cute. You'll turn around so quickly when Carrie Underwood comes on the TV. Maybe some day you'll be a country singer. :)
Your parents (and grandparents, great grandparents, and entire rest of the family) love you VERY much!!! We can't wait to get home to see you every day!
2 comments:
Hows the sick baby and worried mommy?
Megan- I am soooo glad you guys are okay after your fall. Isn't it just so scary? I was reading this post and our girls have a lot in common....Avery Kate LOVES sweet potatoes and puffs, too!!! I need to try those yogurt drops!!! :)
Post a Comment